Just a simple recipe for Vegan Brownies… Enjoy!
- 1 15 oz. can of well drained and rinsed black beans
- 2 large flax eggs
- 3 Tbs coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw sugar, refined
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a standard size muffin tin.
- Prepare flax egg by combining flax and water in the bowl of the food processor. Pulse a couple times and then let rest for a few minutes.
- Combine all remaining ingredients into the food processor and puree for three minutes
- The batter should be slightly less thick than chocolate frosting but nowhere close to runny, if you need to thin it out, do so with one tablespoon of water at a time.
- Evenly distribute the batter into the muffin tin and smooth the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes before removing from pan.
- Remove gently with a fork.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a few days. Refrigerate to keep longer.